Grant Writing Consultant
We are offering a Grant Writing Consultant position with our company to a qualified individual who can participate in various client-based projects related to prospecting and grant applications. This Consultant should be prepared to work in a small startup business on a per grant/project basis working with several clients per month and submitting at least one grant per month.
The Grant Writing Consultant will be responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each proposal. To develop their proposals, grant writer will familiarize themselves with a client organization's programs, goals, and financial needs. The consultant will be responsible for conducting permanent prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants always looking for the best interests of our clients.
- Work with our clients step-by-step to submit grant proposals
- Identify the most appropriate grants for our clients and help them apply as soon as new opportunities become available
- Write and submit high-quality grant proposals and supporting documents, ensuring timely submission of all required materials
- Supervising interns who will help develop proposals
- Uses research tools to identify grant opportunities for our clients.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor's degree in communications, English, professional writing or a similar major.
- Outstanding grammar and research skills are essential.
- More than 2 years of related experience and a proven track record in grant writing and program development.
- Certificates in grant writing that complement a bachelor's degree or graduate programs in nonprofit managementare also accepted, but not required.
Email resume and cover letter explaining why your knowledge is a good fit for our small consulting organization to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. The position is open until filled.